Breaking

First Online Earning Case Study: I start with $100

Case Study to start Freelancing

All of today's tunes on the Tectonus family have many good wishes and welcome. Hope everyone is well.


Techtunes is one of the best things I can do. If you do not visit your techtunes, I do not think there is any important work done today. I visited regular techtunes but never tuned at any point. I did a new tuner, but I just jumped into the fire.
Because I know tuning online income and jumping in the fire is almost a simple word. Although this tune is not intended to give some knowledge, just share it.
I've been hearing from outsiders for a long time online outsourcing. I was very interested in the subject. I wanted to earn at least 1 dollar from online, but I would earn. But now 1 dollar is not getting 100 dollars together, 100x 68 = 6,800 taka only

How I Start

I worked hard on many sites and deposited 103 dollars in my elartape account.
Before saying a little bit about the elartape, if you deposit at least $ 100, you can withdraw money from the elartape in 3 ways. 1. 2 through check 3 by credit card, by transferring to the Sunderji Bank. The cost is 4 dollars for taking the check, it takes 30 days to get the check, and after 40 days after the deposit has been deposited in the check bank, after about 40 days. Some banks cut the charge of Tk 500. That means a lot of trouble and time. Again, it takes only 5 days to load the money in the credit cord.
 But at the cross transaction, the cost will be 2 dollars. ATM booth charge will be cut by 2%. Besides, Payner will cut the card charge of 7 dollars per month. That means a lot of costs. Again, a huge problem of transfer to the Sundershi Bank. Because to transfer money, we must verify the bank account. For this reason, the code number of the bank will be given to the elartape that the name of the code is swift code. No bank will give you this code easily. However, if the bank can properly explain why your code is needed only then you will have to face many questions.

Now come, my words, after collecting 100 dollars in my elartape account, how much money will be raised in a lot of tension. Because there is no previous experience of withdrawing money from my elartape. So I thought I would get the check, but many said that it was difficult to check the check because Google's check and can not be easily redeemed. If I can not check the postal department of our country, then all my troubles can be curtailed. I had an ODesk Debit Master Card about 1 year ago. Who has never been able to load the money again, understand the bad site today, without understanding the information given by the cord, the last 10 months of the charge 7x10 = 70 dollars more 30 dollars, the card pressing charge will be cut to $ 100, that means we have 0 dollars so I think the money in the card It is not OK to load. (Here's a little bit I have registered for Odesk in the last 10 months and after registration, I applied for a master card only and knowingly received the card after 30 days but I could not use the card anymore. Money was not)

Motivation

So I was very tensational, I was not sure whether I could get money or get money. I used to go to techtunes every day to see if someone is picking money from the elartape. But I did not find anyone to whom I could get help from someone. Someone has a great experience with elartape. But I did not need any master. I need to manually withdraw money from the elartape itself. Because I received 6,800 rupees from my elartape account, I did not get any of my own process. Received via another organization.
If I could withdraw 800 rupees from this 6,800 rupees (meaning that any other person or organization could spare), then I would have been happy that I could think of myself as successful. And yes, this is 6,800 rupees in my first income. Hopefully those who have succeeded in outsourcing online will sometimes tune their success stories. Then we will be benefited by those who are new to them. However, those who have succeeded do not get time to tune again. Tune the new two, the main purpose is to make money. It is also 100% right, that's why we say or not, the last thing to say about service, religion, support and cooperation is to gain.

I have a friend known to me that he has been in touch with online outsourcing since 1998. I asked the madam about all the sites that I have sent money to Alartape accounts, he told me they are fake sites. I told him that I sold the money in the elartape from these sites. Madam said that the elartape got rid of? Earn money from Alert Pay before then tell me. I was quite disappointed to hear such a comment about the elartape from an experienced person like him. I could not answer him anymore. According to my knowledge, if the site is blocked and if you can send money in Elartape once, then there is no possibility of killing. I hope he will read my tune. And from now on, visit regular techtunes and also realize that techtunes is the best site to get good from here. So I dedicate my tune to Madame.

Now come up with the original words. I do not understand the real thing about which new tuner and what is unnecessary. There is no option to earn money online. If you really want to be good at online, then you must have the full skills on one or more topics. For example, graphics design, web design, programming etc. And the biggest thing to do is to have your unlimited patience to succeed only if you can succeed.

How come the money from the elastane came to my hands?

After accumulating 103 dollars in my elartape account, I used to spend various blogs on how to make money easily from the elartape. But I did not find anyone who raised money from the elartape itself. Everyone wisely advises Han Karenga Tan Karenga. I called to some people and said they contacted the bank. I will check with the check and then join the band. But later if I did not get the check if Pian did not give me the letter. Then all my hard work will be in vain. So decided to take money through the card of the card will cost me 30 dollars. So again for Master Card, I applied again on the Payor's site, via V-Work (former name Rent A Coder). I was told to pay you from Payonna, after two days you will be asked whether the application has been approve or not. If you are approve, the card will be delivered to your address within 25-30 days. After two days, I was asked to attach an attachment to your ID card or passport. I returned my voter ID card. But again, after two days, I was told that your application is being monitored by you, the picture of your ID card and your name can not be clearly understood. So your ID card is clearly sent back to us in JPEG format. After 3 days of re-sending, I was asked to send the card to your address within 25-30 days after applying your application. Here is the Screen Approved Screen Shot.

Now my question is, after getting the card it would be good to have a bank account. Please let me know.

I call Tuhin Saheb for the details of the master card and the elastane account for the payment of money (Tuhin, MD of that organization I received the money from the company). He said
On 7/20/2010, they were sent 80+ 20 = 100 dollars in two accounts. And below the microworkers and the PTC site has received the dollar.
I do not catch one thing in my head. What do they gain from buying them 68 dollars from me? The dollar is 70 taka. And at least 500 rupees will be spent to bring money from the elastane. They will pay Tk 6,500 as money, but they gave me 6,800 take
So I did not understand the benefits of their benefit.

Obstacles

Now the sites that I have worked on in dollars are very brief.

I basically worked on an uninvited micro-job site MicroWarkers and several PTC sites to deposit these dollars. You do not want to waste your valuable time about anything new about microbrewers. Because the site has been turned several times before. So many people may again wail me crying why I tune again with old things. But those who are new to the new Alps say something.
MicroWarkers is a popular site for online small business. The popularity of the site is increasing day by day and the work volume is also increasing.
I am currently working on a number of sites like MicroWorkers, but microworkers seem to be the best. May be the first trouble to work on the micro job site. Only after working for a while will be fun. As long as you go, your income will increase because you will understand the type of work you do every day. There is no need to know too much for working on micro job site. The basic knowledge about the Internet will be such as how to register a different site, how to vote, how to bash up, how to link to different bookmarking sites, how to paste the forum, how to do twitting, How to do wall posting, like on facebook etc. Sign up bonus in the site is $ 1 when you earn $ 25, then those bones will be credited to 1 dollar in your account. For every work, from 10 cents to a maximum of $ 2. But in the first case, simple work should start with 10 cents. I can work up to 50 cents. Before doing all the work, what the employer says means that you have to read carefully what evidence the employer wants you to do. After that, if you think that you can do the job, then by clicking on accept the description of the country, name, email, IP address, etc., by asking the employer to click on I accept this job in the same manner as the employer said. Submit the job. Money will not be credited to your account as soon as you submit it. Your employer will see the employer within 7 days. If you think that you have done the right thing, then Satisfied will be deposited in your account. Otherwise it will not be satisfied. If you do not want to accept the work only, then if your success rate is below 75%, you will not be able to submit any other work for 1 month. So be careful when submitting the work. For any reason, if the employer does not rate your work within 7 days, then your account will be automatically deposited in your account after 15 days whether or not your job is done. If the employer gives you satisfaction even after doing any work, and if you are sure that you are doing the job well then you can report it in the name. However, this is not usually because a Employer does not want to be reported in its name. When you deposit 10 dollars in your account, you can withdraw with Alert Pay, Money Bookers and PayPal account.
After taking the first time you will get a pin number after 30 days in your sitting or office address. Then, after submitting the PIN number, the dollar will go to your account within 7 days. The PIN number will only be required for the first time and no longer necessary. Just get the pin number of trouble as soon as there is no trouble, just do the job and send the dollar to your account.

Whatever it takes to work on a micro job site.


  • Basic concepts about the Internet will be discussed above.
  • There are a lot of Yahoo and Gmail IDs.
  • More than 2/3 facebook accounts with 100 friends can be done.
  • Have at least 2 Twitter accounts with 200 followers.
  • Registration on a number of bookmarking sites has to be done.
  • You can register from this link in a variety of bookmarking sites
  • There will be registration in different forums. You can stop it here.
  • If you have a blog or site you can work more.

Those who are willing to work on micro job sites, they can register from my site even though my site is in the H-o-Law facility, but there are seven Micro Job sites addressed with microWarkers. For those who are new to them

Resources for starter

Video is provided. If you have any problem in work, wear me to win. I can help as much as I can. Here I have my Contract Information.Now talk about PTC (Paid to click) sites.
It does not feel good to say anything about the PTC site. Taking a lot of money from PTC. Tachra Most sites do not pay fake sites money. Do not understand that working on PTC site will ruin your time. There are some sites in hand that give money but the income is very low. To increase income in PTC, membership will be upgraded and buy referrals. Membership will not only be upgraded but you will also need to buy referral too and not just buy referrals but membership will be upgraded, only a few increments will increase. I purchased referral on some sites but membership was upgraded, so my profit was not lost but I got lost. I said words from my experience. PTC is the only Neobux Elite site in the PTC world, the only Neobux e Trusted and paying site but if I get money from some other PTC sites, I do not get the money from Neobux, I have suspended my account four times because I had some mistakes and besides Before I used SIM Internet. Hopefully I will get the money because now I am registering with new email and new ip address. And the sites I have received from the money are the ones.
1. Clicksia
2. Increasebux 
3. buxmatrix.

 I'll go for three days, the site is 100% payable. Experience does not seem to work on PTC. After registering it first, click on the ads and click on the ads and wait for a while if the job is done. I have been behind only PTC for a long time, many times, I have got only 9 sites with many bases.
The site offers 100% of the money from which I got the money myself and got it too.
If PTC works to get caught in the catchy advertisements, then just like you, you will only be lost. So no one else like me would fall into the trap of PTC, just for you, only after publication of the PTC, we created a site called Best ptc zone.

Last word

How much money did you run online for earning money successfully? I do not want to be successful only for them today, this tune. If you do not have an easy way to earn online, hope to let me know.

  • Go to the online micro job site to register.
  • In the case of micro-job, you will go to different bookmarking sites and register for a diverse forum.
  • Just go to work on PTC only.

At the top of the link, you can register at the site you want to work on. Asking how to register, I asked to eat a meal. There are videos for the newcomers.
If you have any problems working after registration then you can contract directly with me from this Khan.
InshaAllah, I would like to know as much as I can.

Lastly, my two questions are:

1. Anyone from MicroWarkers is sending Dollar to unverified PayPal account? I used to buy 15 dollars. On top of the screenshot of the microwave works saw that 15 dollars have been sent to PayPal, but my PayPal account has not yet received any money. When I contacted the Admin several times, the bar gave me the same answer, and it was
There was little bugs fixed I did not understand anything about these small bugs. Later on, I did not sweat more because it hurt me because if I closed my account. I hope you get the answer.

Finally, thanking everyone a lot, today my tune is announced here that everyone will be good. And you are worth
Take a Look